As a Drug Manufacturer, what should I do if our company makes an acquisition, splits, goes out of business, or adds/removes labeler codes?


Make sure the appropriate updates are made in HPMS. Then, go to the FDA website and make the appropriate changes. Finally, notify the TPA and CMS at and, respectively of the changes.

Last Updated: 04/22/2014