As a Part D sponsor, I received a payment for this quarter but it does not belong to us. How can I refund the money back to the issuing manufacturer?


Contact the TPA and we will provide you with the contact information we have on file for that Drug Manufacturer. The payments discrepancies will then are handled amongst both parties but please copy the TPA on all emails.

Last Updated: 03/20/2014